400 BBL Tanks
For Fluid Storage in any Type of Project or Weather Condition
Strad’s 400 BBL tanks are ideal for storing fluids at any type of project site and can be used for tank farm applications. Strad rents a variety of invert systems, upright tanks and portable tanks for short term and long term storage needs.
Our wood access matting solution is a high quality three-ply access mat that is a cost-effective alternative to steel-framed rig mats and matting board products. Wood mats work well to protect sensitive terrain from damage, reducing reclamation costs and lowering transport costs without compromising basic functionality.
- Tanks have sloped bottoms and are equipped with a steam coil.
- All tanks are equipped with fall arrests to meet safety requirements (CSA approved).
- Insulated storage tanks are R12 rated.
- Insulated tanks come with electric heaters to prevent fluid from freezing in cold conditions.
- Tanks include an external gauge system that displays current fluid levels.
- Four or five 4″ valves with flanges, plugs and chains.
- One 3″ down-comer line “fill line”.
- Option for electric heating for insulated tanks, using a 36″ electric element that installs at the upper 4″ inlets.
- Storage tanks use a 30 amp 3W4P plug and come with an adjustable thermostat located beside the fluid gauge.
- Agitator/gun lines can be added
- Lined standard and insulated storage tanks also available.
Strad’s 400 BBL tanks offer a reduced footprint due to their vertical stature. This provides customers with more flexibility when it comes to tank farm storage space because they are not restricted by size. Strad has the capability to manage the installation and decommissioning of large tank farms, including the logistics involved with transporting fluids and heavy equipment.
|400 BBL Tanks|
|400 BBL / 63m³ / 16,642.8 US gallons|
|Insulated or Standard|
| Standard: 24′ L x 12′ W x 13′ H|
Insulated: 24’ L x 13′ W x 13′ H
| Lined or Unlined|