Traditional Land Acknowledgment
In the spirit of reconciliation, Strad acknowledges that we are headquartered, and live, work and play on the traditional territories of the Blackfoot Confederacy (Siksika, Kainai, Piikani), the Tsuut’ina, the Îyâxe Nakoda Nations, the Métis Nation (Region 3), and all people who make their homes in the Treaty 7 region of Southern Alberta.
Our Commitment to Indigenous Communities
We believe Strad can make a difference through strategic partnerships that support the diverse priorities of Indigenous communities. We will Go Beyond so that every group we work with shares economic benefits.
As a proud member of the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB), Strad has achieved the Bronze Certification Level of the Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) Program:
- Statement of Commitment to Indigenous Peoples
- Indigenous Relations Policy
Indigenous Relations Brochure
Strad is also a proud member of the following Indigenous Organizations in Canada:
- Council for the Advancement of Native Economic Development Officers (CANDO)
- Circle for Aboriginal Relations (CFAR)
- Anishnawbe Business Professional Association (ABPA)