EcoPond™ Composite (EPC)
Our EcoPond™ line was developed to address our customers growing concern of frac-water management. Instead of relying on truckloads of countless smaller tanks with huge setup costs, Strad engineered a containment solution that is designed to work safely, reduce environmental impact and lower completion costs.
EcoPond™ Composite (EPC) is fully engineered and composed of materials specifically chosen to optimize strength, durability and longevity while keeping the unit ultra lightweight. Constructed with insulation incorporated during the fabrication process, the EPC allows for a greater level of heat retention than other large storage tanks in the market today. The EPC utilizes our proprietary interlocking panels, meaning installations are bolt, pin and clip free, resulting in 75% less parts than most other frac-water management alternatives.
Our attention to quality shows and allows us to exceed all safety standards.
EcoPond™ Composite (EPC) Specifications
|Size (10 ft tall)
*EPC45000 available March 2013
EcoPond™ Composite (EPC) Features
- Transported on a single truck and is setup in less than a day
- Engineered aluminum and composite panel design (patent pending)
- Ultra lightweight resulting in reduced transportation costs
- Minimize environmental impact and decrease carbon foot print
- Insulated for heat retention, heat regulation and energy consumption
- Interlocking panel design ensures less parts and added seam strength
- Tested rigorously and certified engineered tank
EcoPond™ Composite (EPC) Advantages
Our EPC tanks are easy to setup. The aluminum and composite panels are ultra lightweight and can be transported on a single truck load, dramatically reducing transportation costs.
Ideal for remote locations where road access is limited (light enough to helicopter in).
98% savings in transportation in comparison to trucking 400 BBL and 500 BBL tanks.
The convenient interlocking panel design ensures less parts and added seam strength.