600 BBL Horizontal Tanks
Strad is the only energy services company in North America renting 600 BBL horizontal tanks. Our patented horizontal tank design gives it the versatility to store, discharge and roll invert mud. Each tank is also equipped with a Live Roll System that allows you to move entire tank farms without a picker. Horizontal storage tanks' orientation makes them safer by eliminating the need for staff to climb the stack.
600 BBL Horizontal Tank Specifications
600 BBL / 95 m3
45' long x 12' wide x 14'4 tall
600 BBL Horizontal Tank Features
- 4" fill line.
- 4" suction line (from pump).
- 4" discharge line (to pump or rig).
- 2" hammer union steam line.
- 208 volt power supply.
- 4W4P 150' of cord supplied.
- 150 watt fluorescent lighting in the front manifold shack and the back stairway.
- Each horizontal tank has 3 lights on the rooftop to ensure a safe work environment at night, plus 2 x 500 watt quartz light mounted on a telescopic mast in the front of the horizontal tank.
- Mud circulation system has 4 mud jets to roll the invert mud. Horizonatal 600 BBL tanks use an optional 6" line that acts as a mud gun and prevents any solids from settling on the tank bottom.
- Manifold room has a storage shelf and pegs for spare fittings as well as an internal fluid thermometre. There are no hoses on the ground or other tripping hazards.
- 600 BBL horizontal tanks’ Live Roll System makes tanks easy to set up and maneuver into position. No picker is required.
- No fall arrest systems are required due to the safe walkway and stairs for roof access.
- Strad supplies a MSDS System with a 2 changeable plaque card system, including mud weights, pin #, warnings and tank #.
600 BBL Horizontal Tanks Advantages
Strad's 600 BBL horizontal tanks design is proprietary. Strad applied expertise in the entire process of transporting and installing mud storage tanks and systems to design a tank that simplified each step. The result of our work is a Live Roll System that allows you to install and remove tanks easily without a picker truck.
Strad's 600 BBL horizontal tanks are your safest option for your staff and the environment. Horizontal tanks are safer because staff don't need to climb a stack. Plus, Strad's tanks come with a SuperBermTM capable of holding 100,000 volume (4 tanks) of fluid to prevent costly spills.
Strad's 600 BBL horizontal tanks are a specialty product and are built with a contractual obligation.