Generators - 35 kW to 100 kW, 3 Phase Power
Strad's rental gensets are built for remote drill sites where utilities aren't available. Strad will help you find the right generator for your operation.
100 kW Genset Specifications
100 kW Genset on a skidded 8 x 20 c-can
23' long x 8' wide x 11'6 tall
Skidded or Enclosed Trailer Power Generator Features
- Skidded or enclosed trailer units.
- 208 or 480 volt, 3 phase power.
- Various outlets including - 30 amp, 60 amp, and 100 amp.
- 110 volt outlets 15/20 amp.
- 125/250 twist locks 30 amp.
- Light towers come with 4 x 400 watt metal halide light fixtures on an extendable mast.
- 500 gallon diesel fuel tank.
- Ground rods.
- Spare oil filters.
- Secondary entrance and/or exit on some models.
- Containment around door openings.
- Static cable for refueling.
- Auto / manual emergency engine shut down.
- Moving mechanical parts are guarded.
- Exhaust pipe / muffler are heat covered.
- Rig up power cord to offer lighting while unit is shut off. (Auxiliary 120 volt power is needed).
40 kW Enclosed Trailer Generator Features
- Unit comes with 2 ground rods, static reel, 3 x 500 quartz lights on 6' to 12' retractable light mast, 6D battery, 5 lb fire extinguisher, and a 400 litre fuel tank. Motor is a 40 kW Deutz and generator is a 208 volt Simson Max.
- Power distribution is 1 - 100 amp 4w4p, 1 - 30 amp 4w4p, 8 - 30 amp 125/250 single phase twist lock, 6 - 20 amp 125 volt receptacles.
- Oil filter - 0118 2001
- Fuel filter - 0117 4423
- Air filter - C14200
Generators - 35 kW to 100 kW, 3 Phase Power Advantages
Strad uses synthetic oil in its generators to extend service intervals and minimize service downtime.
Gensets are well maintained at your drill site and our shop by Strad's service team.