Health, Safety and Environment
“Strad is committed to providing a safe and healthful working environment for all workers as well as the general public. It is our policy to conduct all operations safely and in a manner that will prevent injuries to persons as well as protect against damage to property and the environment.”
Henry van der Sloot, Executive Chairman
Our Safety Philosophy:
- All employees share a common responsibility in preventing injuries and occupational illnesses
- Safety and health is part of every employee’s total job performance
- Work safely is the only way to work
- Trained employees are essential to prevent personal injuries, accidents, and protect the environment.
This policy applies to all Strad Energy Services (Strad) operations wherever they are carried out.
Strad considers effective safety, health and environmental management to be of prime importance to its business and is committed to continuous improvement in performance in all these areas.
Strad‘s overall goal is a healthy, injury-free workplace for all. By working together, we will achieve this goal.
- Comply with all legislative requirements pertaining to safety, health and the environment as its minimum standard;
- Pursue high standards of safety, health and environmental management as an integral part of efficient management of the business, ensuring that all business decisions take proper account of safety, health and environmental implications.
- Partner with our customers to ensure that safety, health and environmental standards are held to the highest level possible.
- Maintain, review and report on safety, health and environmental performance indicators including:
- Accident and incident performance rates;
- Attainment of annual safety, health and environmental objectives;
- Results of safety, health and environmental inspections and audits;
- Compliance with all legislative requirements.
- Review and, if necessary, revise the HS&E policy on an annual basis.
Certification & Memberships
Strad is continually striving to meet operational excellence in the industry. Our team has COR certification and works with key organizations to ensure that we are meeting the regulatory requirements and mandates established by the industry. Learn more
Strad offers a range of drilling and production service solutions that help our customers maximize results while minimizing environmental impact. Learn more